Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day At Marie Livingston's




We enjoyed our second annual trip to Marie Livingston's for Mother's Day. Thomas, of course was the life of the party. He is the most amazing thing ever. I love watching him and spending time with him. It's official, my name is "Nanie." I'm sad to say it's not "J." My friend Wendi's little girl Jadie used to call me "J." So for years, that was my nickname. Sorry, Jadie. Thomas has christened me "Nanie." When he wants something, I am "my Nanie."

I was in charge of the corsages this year. Of course I waited until the last minute to get them. Apparently all Publix had were left over prom corsages! Let's just say my mom better wear that damn corsage until EVERY petal falls off.

I think everyone had a nice day.

No comments: