Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, October 25, 2010

JD's Birth Announcement

I was reluctant to entitle this entry 'JD's Birth Announcement.' He was stillborn. He never even breathed in air. I remember before his birth, I would contemplate the type of birth announcements I would send out. Would I scrapbook them or create digital ones? Would I send the pictures of his 4D ultrasound that were to be taken November 5th as thank you notes for his baby showers? I was so excited about sharing my boy with the people we love.

I am grateful to the nurses and doctors at TMH who made our emotionally painful experience less painful. I am eternally grateful to my sister Molly and best friend Amber for taking pictures of my sweet angel.

I can't figure out how to post pictures on here. When I do, I'll post some.

No comments: