Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What Will You Be for Halloween?

So, I met Josh yesterday at Party City to pick out Halloween costumes for a party we are going to this Saturday night. I was looking forward to it all day and then when the time finally came to pick one out I got all sad. My neck started hurting, I got a headache and walked out of the store with nothing.

I had an orange t-shirt made the beginning of this month that had a big pumpkin on the belly and it said,'Mommy's Little Pumpkin.' I was just getting big enough to wear it and knew that by halloween it would look cute.

I feel so guilty having fun these days. I can't stand the thought of going to a party and actually having a good time. This Friday will only be 3 weeks since we discovered JD was gone.

I am going as JD's mom this year for Halloween. A mom who is faking happiness and trying to gain some control back into her life. I think that's enough of a costume right there...

1 comment:

Carolyn Kent said...

I can't think of a better thing to be....you are JD's mom today, tomorrow and always! Love you!