Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons...

I decided to change the title of my blog. My best friend, "surrogate sister" called me the other day to tell me that her children were going to plant a lemon tree in JD's memory. She asked them why and my eldest nephew, Noah replied, "because Mom, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." How precious is that? I am sitting here trying to think about what to write and where to begin. I am blogging again for the first time in 10 months in hopes to help ease the pain I feel. I quit blogging when I got busy earlier in the year with planning my wedding and getting hooked on Facebook. I still enjoy Facebook but some of the stuff I plan to blog about is too personal to post on there.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

I am loving the new name and I love that you are blogging again, your making me want to stop being a bad blogger myself!