Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, February 04, 2008

Sonny's and Vapor Rub




Ok, so I promised myself that I wouldn't tell so many stories about puking and snot but I have to tell this one. Yesterday, my sister and I went to Sonny's for lunch. About an hour before we left, I took one Sudafed in hopes to stop the sinus pressure from sucking out my brain. I hate taking two. It raises my blood pressure and my face gets all red. The one worked pretty well, until... not thinking about how I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, I took my diet pills. Sonny's is pretty quick but for some reason today they weren't. So, instead of going 4 1/2 hours without a meal, I went 5 1/2 hours. I know, for normal people this isn't a big deal but once you take the diet pills you have to eat within one hour or bad things happen. All of a sudden my face got red, the room started spinning, and I just felt sick. Now, I deal with nausea all the time, but this was bad! So, I run to the bathroom and attempt to be discreet about puking when this lady knocks on the bathroom door and goes, "excuse me honey, do you do that at night too?" I answered, "yes. why?" Her reply, "well, if you'd rub Vick's Vapor Rub on your feet at night, that would stop." I politely thanked her and went back to puking. I felt stupid answering her but I figured if I did, I could puke in peace. Its not my favorite thing to do! Some people are so weird! If I hear someone puking, I try really hard to hurry up and get out of the bathroom. I sure don't say anything!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Uhm, when I go to the bathroom, if there is a puker in there....I try not to bother them. I mean who wants to chat while vomiting?

You have experiences that are just as weird as ours!~