Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Couch to 5k

My friend Jes gave me a link to this website where you can download a program on your mp3 player called, 'Couch to 5K.' Its cool, because there's a guy on the program who guides you along both verbally and with music. I've done it before on a treadmill but I had to watch a clock b/c I didn't have the mp3 program. And, that was like forever ago. So, today I did the program using my mp3 outside. At one point, I thought I was going to die. I forgot to bring kleenex. Yes, me the snot queen forgot kleenex. I also forgot to wear my seabands. What the hell was I thinking? The Lord took pity on me and waited until the very end for me to puke. My poor neighbors. I tried to be discreet but you know its hard for a nearly 200 pound woman to be discrete as she's puking. Its exciting to type "nearly 200 pound" though. Because for the first time in about 5 years, I am under the 200 mark! I weighed in on Thursday and am down to 193. Yay! The crazy thing is, for the most part my pants still fit. I seem to have lost weight everywhere but my stomach! I'm hoping it too will go down. My goal is 160. I haven't been 160 since the phen-phen days, so we shall see.

No comments: