Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aunty and Me Class/Booty Ballet

So Molly signed Thomas and I up for a dance class. Its really a 'Mommy and Me' class but my sister is so exhausted from the antibiotics for the Lyme Disease and Thomas in general, that she asked me if I'd take it with him. I was honored! I've always wanted to dance so here's my chance. Plus its a time for me and Thomas to bond. Have I mentioned lately how much I love that kid?

Tonight was our first class. I can't wait for Molly to post the pictures so I can post them here. Thomas was a bit anxious so he only participated for half the time. Molly was watching so he kept running to her. The dance instructor would ask him if he wanted to help her and he'd reply, "no!" He did however show her his right foot when asked, "Thomas where is your right foot?" He is a smart cookie!

My poor sister looked a bit frazzled after the class and asked me if I was up to the challenge. I'm actually enjoying it. I also think that once he goes a few times, he'll get into it.

After the class, my dear friend Jes and I took a Booty Ballet class together. Talk about funny! I have issues with being barefoot in a place where lots of other people go barefoot so I kept my socks on. Not a good idea! I kept sliding around. I ordered some toe undies for next week's class. They don't completely cover your feet but at least part of them will be covered and that's what counts, lol!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

You are such a freak about the socks! I LOVE IT! I wish I would have been there to see you slipping and sliding all over the place!

That class for Thomas sounds like fun. Way to be the cool aunt by taking him!