Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Josh Told Me...



he loves me! Lord, do I sound like I'm 12 or what? I'm just so happy and overwhelmed all at the same time. We were at a wedding after-party and he leans over and whispers that he needs to tell me something. He says he's needed to tell me for quite some time but didn't know how or when to say it. Of course, I'm thinking, "Well, this has been fun. I knew it was too good to last." So, I braced myself and was totally speechless when he whispered that he loves me. He also said he could see himself marrying me.

He said it again this morning so it must be true. Trust me, the boy doesn't say anything unless he means it. He does everything in his own timing.

3 comments:

Patyrish said...

I LOVE THAT HE LOVES YOU!

Awwwww J this is awesome. I think you guys are ADORABLE together and I am so happy for you.

:-)

Alyssa said...

Tears in my eyes happy for you girl!! Too sweet!!

You guys make a nice couple.

Keep us updated.......

Erika said...

YAY JANIE!!! I am so happy for you!!!