Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sweet Kisses



This is a picture of Thomas with his girlfriend, Alli. Of course, he pronouces her name, "Aayee."

He is also over generalizing the word, "ball." We were at a party last weekend and he wanted some grapes. I didn't have a knife to cut the grapes so I bit them in half (I know, Heather, that's highly unsanitary, not to mention grapes are a major choking hazard!) Anyway, Thomas doesn't like me sharing his grapes with him so he yells, "Nanie, no eat my balls!" You can imagine my horror when people turned to look at me. Talk about a choking hazard!

Another over generalization... Molly bought Eric some donut holes from Krispy Kreme. She told Thomas at the grocery store that they were buying them for daddy. He says to me today, "Nanie, eat daddy's donut balls." I swear to you, the kid said this! I am not lying. He is the most amazing 17 month old!

I took him to Wal-mart today to do some shopping. What a trooper! He sat in the buggy for like 40 minutes! Afterwards I went to turn into Goodwill. He yells from the backseat, "NO! NO! NO!" I think he had too much shopping.

3 comments:

Patyrish said...

THE BALLS....THE BALLS! This is hilarious. I can only imagine how many more awkard "ball" moments Thomas will be creating.

Love that pic by the way...VERY sweet.

Alyssa said...

Ha hahahahahahahah--don't eat his balls J!!

check my blog for my mortifying Micah mouth off. You inspired me to blog it. LOL

MiSScNeLLY said...

How cute!!!!