Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, August 01, 2008

Our First Picture


Ok, so call me a dork, but I have to post this picture of me and Josh. We went to a birthday party for a friend of his a couple of weeks ago and his friend's girlfriend was snapping pictures like crazy. This isn't necessarily the greatest picture but its our first one together. My hair never does right and of course, I have my beautiful redneck tan going on. Why do I even bother to wear sunscreen if I'm still going to have a redneck???? Anyway, thanks Crystal for taking the picture and sending it to me.

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

Aww J I think you guys are soo cute together! I was wondering how long until we would get to "blog meet" him!

Erika said...

You two make a cute couple Janie! I am so happy for you! : )