Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fay Sucks!

I was supposed to be picking Julie up right about now and we were supposed to be headed east to J'ville to pick Sara up from the airport. From there, we were going to meet up with the other 3 Nole girls near St. Augustine for a little reunion, but instead I am sitting in front of my computer in my boxers and sports bra typing on the computer. Why, you ask? Because of a stupid tropical storm called Fay. Ok, so I sound like a brat right about now. I am thankful to be safe in my cozy little house. I have electricity, a/c, and internet as of now. My belly is full and I am dry so I should be thankful. I do pray that the people from other parts of Florida are safe too. Its just sad because we planned this trip a while ago. We haven't all been together in 3 years! We used to all get together every summer but due to busy schedules and family engagements that's all slowed down. Oh well, we will eventually get together. Hopefully, before we are eligible for an AARP discount!
Here is a picture of all us from the last visit:

No comments: