Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Friday, June 20, 2008

Holy Cow, I Freakin' Did It!

I weighed in today and guess what?!? I made my goal!!!! Since December 31st, 2007, I have lost a total of 51 pounds! Is that crazy or what? I can barely lift 50 pounds, how in the world did I possibly carry it around?

I am sooooo thankful. I am grateful to my family and friends who have encouraged me. I am proud of myself for having the willpower to lose it. I am thankful to God for giving me the financial resources, healthy spirit and body to make my goal.

So, the BMI charts say that for my height I need to weigh around 145. I think for a while though, I'm going to work hard at maintaining where I'm at and then work on losing those last 13 pounds. I feel terrific so that's pretty much what matters.

2 comments:

Erika said...

THAT'S AWESOME JANIE!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLIE! GO GET YOURSELF SOMETHING SPECIAL LIKE A SUPER SLEEK NEW BLACK COCKTAIL DRESS TO SHOW OFF!

Patyrish said...

i AM SO PROUD OF YOU!

You really look great where you are girl.