Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I Found My Something More

I broke 165!!! I am getting closer to my goal weight. The funny thing is, I'm not dieting or exercising hardcore. Maybe love truly does work! Ooh, I probably shouldn't be using that word in my blog. I just can't believe how one person can make another person feel so incredibly wonderful. I smile all day long. When I do go to the gym, I work out harder. Its hotter than blazes and I don't even care. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Those of you who know me, know that I can tend to be a bit on the OCD/anxious side. If I don't have something to worry about, I'll typically worry because things are going so good. Josh helps me with that. He is so even tempered and calm. Seriously, he actually calms me. I am learning to slow down and relax. Of course, I'm scared. Not sure where this is all going or if it'll go anywhere at all but I'll tell you this... I've NEVER felt like this before! It gives me hope. Oh yeah, as for the title of the entry. I wrote an entry once about a song that Leanne Rhimes sings called, "Something More." It hit close to home at the time I wrote the entry. I think I found my "something more." I should stop now before I write too much! Love, J

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

GO GIRL! I am so proud of your amazing weight loss. I am even happier to hear that things are going so well with the new guy.