Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm Hooked

Has anybody ever heard of Brighton jewelry? Well, unfortunately I have and I'm addicted to the stuff. I bought my first piece when I bought my house. I bought a keychain off a ebay for my new key to my new house. I know, I'm a dork, so sue me? The other day I was in a store out of town and bought a pair of Brighton earrings. Talk about C-U-T-E! I made the mistake of taking a catalog to look at. I don't think we have a shop nearby that sells Brighton. While looking through the catalog I found a charm bracelet that I fell in love with. Its one of those that you add charms for special times in your life and or just because. Fortunately, I found one on ebay and bought it. Then I realized that duh, I need charms! I guess that will be a life long process. So, $50 later, I have a charm bracelet, one charm and two spacers. Not too shabby for Brighton but I really need to get a grip!

2 comments:

Amy M said...

I am glad you discovered the ebay/Brighton connection! I have several sets (mostly gifts) and I've bought several pieces on Ebay too! I *love* Brighton! It's an expensive habit. Alana grabs my necklaces all the time, so I am pretty happy with how sturdy the Brighton pieces are!

Patyrish said...

Girl that stuff is so pretty but I REFUSE to let myself look or wander too much in that store for fear I will end up with a habit myself! I like their purses too.