Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kayleigh's Dance Recital

I went to my neice's dance recital last night. I sure do admire those girls. I don't have an ounce of coordination in my body! When I have children as soon as they are old enough they are taking dance. Of course, it may not help if they take after me! LOL!!! Anyway, here are some pics from the recital. Isn't she beautiful? My nephew is pretty handsome too. I can't believe they will be 11 and 8 next Saturday. Where has the time gone? Yes, I know my sister calls me narcissistic (I can't even spell that), but I had to post the picture of me and Jes as well. By the way, the pants Jes has on are a size 6! What a ho!!! Oh to be tall and skinny. She looks great and she 's worked hard too.


1 comment:

Patyrish said...

All these dance recitals lately! It's surely that time of year!