Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Thursday, June 26, 2008

No Xanax Needed!

We went to my parents' house last night so that my mom could meet Josh. It was successful. Thomas was there and stole Josh's attention. I think that earned him a ton of brownie points. Molly and Eric arrived about the same time we did to pick Thomas up so that lightened the mood as well. I called my mom this morning and asked her what she thought and she gave me her approval. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my chest. Truthfully, I couldn't think of a reason why my mom wouldn't like him but it takes alot to impress to Ms. Agnes! I know I'm 32 years old but I still need and value my mother's approval.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

I am the same way. I gotta hear mamma say "it's okay" to feel comfortable with ANYTHING. Yes I am 30 but I still need her approval.

glad it went so well!