Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jacqueline's Graduation




My cousin Jacqueline joined the army two days after graduation. It makes me sad that she decided to do that. Please keep her in your prayers. It also makes me sad to think about how fast time goes by. The four of us girls sort of grew up together. People used to think we were sisters. Times have changed us and we've all gone our separate ways. While I don't write or call on a regular basis, hell I even suck at buying and sending cards/gifts, I hope that they know that I love them very much. Here are some pics from the graduation.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Congrats to JAcqueline! She's a brave soul joining the army! I have tons of respect for her!

Janie can I just add that I LOVE THAT OUTFIT and you look awesome in it!