Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, March 03, 2008

Big, Sexy Hair



I've been looking for a new line of hairspray and mousse for my hair. My stylist sells Redkin products and while I love the shampoo and conditioner, on days when I actually do style my hair the styling products just don't cut it. So, I went in search of a something new and found this line: Big Sexy Hair. Surely this stuff has got to work. If anything, it makes me laugh when I see the big red cans sitting on my bathroom vanity.

The funny thing is, when I first saw the products, I had a flashback to 8th grade summer camp. I had these two friends who were sisters that I met their each year. (Trish, Deb...) Anyway, I was always envious of their hair. They both had the biggest, best curls money could buy. I'm thinkin' they were permed??? I always wanted hair like that. I tried for years and years, even after big hair wasn't in to have big hair. I finally gave up a couple of years ago. At least now I have my Big Sexy Hair products! I'll let you know how they work when I actually style my hair.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

All these years I thought I had an afro from my perm!

ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA

I have seen that stuff and wondered how well it worked. You got to tell me.....for now I use Aussie Sprunch spray and it can hold ANYTHING!