Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, March 03, 2008

I did it!!!!





Remember the 'Couch to 5K' program Jes told me about? I am actually on week 5. Today I jogged for 8 minutes straight and nobody was chasing me! I haven't done that since Costa Rica back in 1993 when I was running from the policia. (Seriously, I did, long story, wasn't my fault!)

I think I overdid things though, because yesterday, I did short intervals of walking/jogging for about an hour in Tally, where it is eversohilly. I swear I thought I was going to lose a lung! I woke up this morning feeling like Barbie must feel after my sister used to pull her legs off!

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

yEAH GIRL that's the only thing I hate about wogging. Your legs feel like spaghetti...sore spaghetti the next day. Give it another week or so and it won't be so bad.
SO PROUD OF YOU!