Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bra Shopping

After class yesterday, I broke down and went bra shopping. I have everything from a size 44 to a 40 in my drawer and they are all very loose. So, I decided my girls needed a little face lift and went in search of a good bra. As I've mentioned before, if there's one thing that my Grandma T. instilled in me, it was the value of a good bra. I don't believe in buying cheap bras. I went to Victoria Secret first, but they weren't having a sale so I went over to Lane Bryant. They go as low as a 38 and I figured I wasn't any lower than that. I went in the store and asked to be measured for a bra. The sales lady looked me up and down and asked if I'd ever bought a bra there before. I said yes. She asked what size was the last one I had bought. I told her a size 44C. She looked at me in disbelief and measured me. I measured in at a 36/38C!!! After she measured me I informed her that I had recently lost 36 pounds. She said, "ok, that makes sense." I guess she thought I was lying or really really confused about where I was.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

THAT IS AWESOME! YEAH!!!!!!!

I AM SO FRIGGIN PROUD OF YOU!