Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, March 03, 2008

Drunk People Aren't So Funny When...

you're sober! This Friday night, my friend Amber and I got the chance to work security at the Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood concert. It was a great opportunity being as how we got to see the concert for free and got paid. The downside was that we had to wear these stupid uniforms, which made us look like Mr. Roger's clones. We had to wear black pants, a white shirt and a red sweater. Not cute. Especially since they assigned us to the suites where all the rich people are seated.

At the beginning of the night, these rich snobby people would come in and not so much as look at me. By the end of the night, they were my best friend! I even got kissed on the cheek by two guys at the same time. How crazy is that?

The scary thing is the civic center actually ran out of beer! I guess I'm getting old because all I could think about is how many people were packed into that civic center and just how many people were going to drive home drunk. I will end this entry with Carrie Underwood's song, "Wasted." Hrmmm... some folks should really listen to that song.



Thanks Trish for telling me how to do this!

No comments: