Family is Forever

Family is Forever

Monday, March 03, 2008

Ok, so call me a

BRAND WHORE! My friend Amber tried to convince last week that I could shop at American Eagle and Aeropostle. I didn't believe they had stuff in my size. Apparently they do because I am down from a size 18 to a 14! Now, I fill up every bit of the 14 but nevertheless I am a 14! Who knows, maybe I can actually be a size 10 one day??

I didn't buy anything because I'm cheap. I want to wait until I'm at my goal weight before I buy anything expensive. I may however go back this weekend and buy one outfit. I'm tired of using zipties to hold my pants up with!

It was intimidating at first because when I walked in the stores I figured people were thinking, "why is this big girl trying to buy clothes in here?" Then I figured who cares?

By the way, Amber has been a terrific cheerleader for me. She's always bragging on me and encouraging me. Thanks! Amber

No comments: